- The US Department of Labor has estimated that workplace drug abuse costs companies as much as $100 billion dollars annually in lost time, health care costs, accidents, and worker’s compensation expenses.
- Nearly sixty-five percent of all on-the-job accidents are drug or alcohol related. Studies suggest that drug usage in companies who routinely test their employees is down, not because drug and alcohol use has decreased nationwide, but because employees who might test positive simply don’t apply at companies who screen for drugs.
- Drug screening measures will lesson the impact of drug-related issues such as absenteeism, tardiness, attitude issues, theft, crime, violence, decreased productivity, and turnover.
Most companies recognize that drug testing is an important safety issue in the workplace. A preponderance of all Fortune 500 companies conduct drug testing on their employees. If you want to be one of these companies, give us a call.
We can manage programs customized to your company’s needs, whether you are a small business or a large corporation. We’ll process collections and test results and provide you with quick turnaround times, reliability, and outstanding customer service.
American DataSearch can provide you with:
- Legally-defensible results by a Certified Medical Review Officer.
- Convenient collection sites for your employees.
- Pre-printed Chain of Custody forms (free of charge).
- DOT drug screening available.
So, contact us today and be sure that you are in compliance with federal and state statutes and Department of Transportation regulations!